I thought it might be interesting (or not, whatever) to share a few of my cosmetic quirks and (more interestingly) to see if you have any yourselves to post in the comments. So here we go, 5 strange cosmetic facts about me:
1. I apply my makeup in a very set order (it appeals to my obsessive compulsive tendencies). When applying my foundation I start with my nose, then my right cheek, chin, left cheek, forehead and finally blend down my neck. I NEVER deviate from this. Mad? Yes. But I’m told that’s part of my charm *ahem*.
2. In the same vein I also do my eye makeup in an odd order. Eyeshadow primer goes on first but then I have to do my brows before I do my actual eye makeup. Because I just do ok?!
3. I have never smiled to do my blush. I just never have. It didn’t occur to me to, I can see where my cheek bones are! But when I started reading blogs/ watching youtube everyone said you should. Now of course people say you shouldn’t as it drags your cheek down. Whatever, I’ve never seen the point.
4. I do not like the corpse lips look. I just don’t. I like nudes, just not concealer “where does my face end and my lips begin” nudes. I don’t think it looks good. (Please don’t hate me if it’s your favourite look... Each to their own etc).
5. I didn’t really start wearing makeup until I was in my 20’s. I’m making up for lost time now!!
So come on then, don’t be shy. What odd cosmetic related oddities do you have to share?